Introduce Yourself!

Say Hello, Introduce Yourself!

2017-05-27 07:07 #0 by: Evelina

This is Maja!
This is Louis!

Im Evelina! 

I have two cats Maja and Louis. They are both a year old. I've had Maja since she was a kitten and Louis is adopted from the shelter. Her name at the shelter was Louisiana, so we shortened it to Louis. Maja has extra toes, she has 24 toes! 

I love gardening! I also love Ashtanga yoga! I live in Stockholm now, but I am from California! Sun

Namaste & Happy Gardening!

Host of Apartment Gardening and Ashtanga YogaSunWave

2017-06-02 09:41 #1 by: Niklas

Hej!

I am Niklas, one of the founders of Savvity and some other community platforms. I am married and have two kids, one of each, and they are 6 and (almost) 18. I also have two adult bonus kids. When I'm not working at Savvity I work with something else. I am a, from time to time, recovered workaholic, shopaholic and other types of -holic. ;-)

Gardening-wise I am the one responsible for watering plants and mowing lawns at home. I haven't actually been appointed but if I don't no one will, I think. My wife takes care of our garden though.

Best regards, Niklas

Host of How to... and iPad for Work

2017-06-03 12:38 #2 by: Niklas

I just remembered that I used to work in a flower shop some 35 years ago. :-)

Best regards, Niklas

2017-06-03 19:19 #3 by: vendelay

Hi!

My name is not Vendelay, even though I've often thought about changing it to it. I'm turning 23 this fall and I've never had a great relationship with plants... They just die Laughing out loud Right now we only have plastic flowers Innocent Me and my partner have 2 cats from a cat shelter here in Stockholm, Sweden and a dwarf hamster we rescued in January this year.

Violina
Rocket Man
Noomie
2017-06-05 20:15 #4 by: Evelina

Welcome Vendelay and Niklas Laughing

2017-06-06 06:49 #5 by: sunshine1

HI Evelina Glad 

I am a happy woman from Finland , live in Sweden , I am divorsed , live by myself with my 2 cats , they are brothers , just like night and day , You Know , here we say that your animal look like you or your partner , or your children . I have 3 kids, one daughter and 2 sons . 

My cats are so wonderful . They are like human . Talk to me , Laughing 

Here a friend of mine fix this photo to me. 

Here they play and have fun, Tjatte and Knatte is there name. The grey is Knatte and his brother is Tjatte . They have birthday at July 1.

Lots of hugs // Sunshine1

2017-06-06 19:52 #6 by: Evelina

Welcome Sunshine1! 

I also adore my cats, I think of them as my little fur babies. Knatte and Tjatte are really handsome kitties Waving

Thanks for your introduction!

2017-06-07 03:24 #7 by: Emo

My name is Emo.
Sorry but I don't have a cat anymore, but I have a dog.

I like plants and most of them are outdoors. This is old and beatiful when it is flowering. This kind of plants indoors are so easy to care for,

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

2017-06-07 08:23 #8 by: Evelina

Welcome Emo! Waving

What is your dogs name? I love dogs, but I chose to have cats because I live in an apartment. 

Wow that cactus has a lot of little babies haha. Glad Very pretty flower. 

2017-06-07 09:06 #9 by: Emo

My dog's name is Oni-Otwei. When she was born all pups in the litter should have name like this O....-O......  I asked some friends and got told that Oni should be an old egyptian word for wanted (or something like that) and Otwei is because she is a Rottweiler. I wanted her name spelled with just one t because the name come from a german village Rotwil, because of the red houses there. (Red village)

2017-06-07 09:32 #10 by: Niklas

#9: That was unexpected! :-)

Best regards, Niklas

2017-06-07 09:43 #11 by: Emo

#10 What? Confused (part of it)

2017-06-07 10:16 #12 by: Niklas

The dogs name and it's origin. :-)

Best regards, Niklas

There is anohter comment in this discussion. It is, however, only visible for logged in members. To read the comment, log in or register to become a member.