Taghouse-plants
Read 2838 times
Evelina
2018-01-17, 15:58

I can't seem to leave a plant store empty handed

Does anyone else have problems walking into a plant store and managing to leave  empty handed? Confused

For me, its impossible. I have so many plants in my apartment, and I don't need anymore plants! However, I just love plants, especially when I see special ones that are normally not available at the local plant nursery. 

Yesterday, I went with a friend to Plantagen. They were actually selling coconut trees for only 150kr (about 15$). I left the store without purchasing one. Innocent

But I didn't manage to leave totally empty handed, haha! Smug

I bought the two tiniest plants at the store! And then when my boyfriend came home, I asked him if he could find the two new additions. But, he couldn't guess right. He pointed to plants that I have had for over a year haha. 

Each plant is in a pot the size of an espresso cup, to give you a perspective on the size. I don't know the names of the plants since they were unlabelled, so if you happen to know the names, please comment!

Tammie
2018-01-18, 02:29

Those are really cute. The one on the right looks like a Prayer plant.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2018-01-21, 16:35

I think it must be a Prayer plant! That was my original thought and then I was also thinking it could be a sort of Calathea. They are commonly mislabeled for each other. I'll find out for sure when it gets bigger!🙂

Start your own community!

For your company, club, school class, neighborhood, blog, hobby, interest, gaming clan, family, friend circle, sports team, study group...

Get started in minutes. For free of course!

Scroll to top