Tagapartment-gardening
Read 2637 times
Evelina
2018-04-22, 14:03

Sowing Sunday

Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

I finally cleaned my balcony this weekend since the weather has been so nice! I checked the temperatures and there shouldn’t be anymore freezing temperatures this spring in my zone so I thought I might as well start gardening! I sowed summer carrots 🥕, different kinds of zucchini 🍆, various flowers including poppies 🌸🌼🌷, oregano, parsley, basil, lettuce, kale, jalepenos 🌶, yellow green beans, and yellow and red cherry tomatoes 🍅! I got excited and went a little over board. 🙈😂 What did you do this weekend?

Niklas
2018-04-22, 14:41

Personally, I haven't done much. Fortunately, I have a family that is much more into gardening. They made sowing pots out of newspaper. Then they will fill them with soil and plant seeds. Tomatoes, pansies and ramson, I think.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2018-04-22, 14:43

It says pineapple on one of the seed bags. I'm not sure that's really what it is.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Start your own community!

For your company, club, school class, neighborhood, blog, hobby, interest, gaming clan, family, friend circle, sports team, study group...

Get started in minutes. For free of course!

Evelina
2018-04-22, 15:10

#1 That’s a neat idea! 😄 I decided to sow directly outdoors and into the large pots this year because I felt a bit lazy haha 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tammie
2018-04-22, 17:35

I love it! Spring time is so fun.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Jenny
2018-04-22, 18:42

#3 I always sow directly outside! I feel like I get stronger plants that way, so don't feel it was lazy! 🙂

Here it is still too cold, so I am awaiting the day… But I have prepared the balcony with boxes, chairs, a table and a carpet so it is cozy and nice. Just the plants missing!

Evelina
2018-04-22, 18:52

#5 Good to know! Then I won’t feel too lazy haha. That sounds really cozy! My balcony doesnt have enough room for chairs.😔 It used to but then I kept adding shelves for more plants. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Leia
2018-04-22, 19:23

I can't wait to see pictures of the poppies! they are my favourite In love

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top