Evelina
2021-03-01, 10:22

Ultimate Houseplant Goals

Preview of image 1 of 5
Preview of image 2 of 5
Preview of image 3 of 5
Preview of image 4 of 5
Preview of image 5 of 5

I was at my boyfriend’s Dad’s place this past weekend. They have so many plants. This is just a small portion of them that I was able to capture. I don’t know how they can manage to have so many plants without it looking messy or chaotic. I also love how the fiddle fig tree decided to grow sideways. What do you think? Houseplant goals?

=^_^=
2021-03-02, 14:22

Wow, I love it! It might be because it's not a clutter of multiple small plants but rather fewer and bigger ones that have their own space. It looks more classy that way. They must be very happy with their home, I sure would be! :)

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Evelina
2021-03-02, 18:28

The house gets a tun of sunglight, even in the winter, so I am sure they are very happy. And I agree with why you say, that must be it. 😁

Start your own community!

For your company, club, school class, neighborhood, blog, hobby, interest, gaming clan, family, friend circle, sports team, study group...

Get started in minutes. For free of course!

Tammie
2021-03-25, 22:51

I really love all the plants they have! I have plant envy now!!!😃

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2021-03-26, 12:05

Same, I am jealous 😍

Niklas
2021-04-30, 10:32

I like that they have white walls, floors and furniture. It makes the plants stand out and the rooms don’t get all dark.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2021-04-30, 11:25

I agree, they did a great job with their interior design.

Scroll to top