Annons:
Read 43 times
Evelina
2022-02-13 12:16

Spring bouquet inspiration

If only I had the income to buy a flower bouquet subscription. I just love how beautiful and unique each bouquet can be and how much they can reflect the seasons.

To me, flowers bring me a major boost in happiness and pure joy! There is something chemical about it I think.

Annons:
Evelina
2022-02-13 12:17

Okay, so I googled it. And I was not wrong!

"'When we're stressed we release something called cortisol this is the stress hormone but actually engaging with flowers, smelling flowers and being mindful with flowers can actually reduce the levels of cortisol and Help you feel more relaxed.'

Flowers are known to stimulate several chemicals like dopamine, oxytocin and serotonin in our brains. These are the ‘happy’ chemicals. And whenever we see or receive some pretty flowers our brain instantly recognises that as a good, rewarding thing. Basically, it’s almost impossible to feel sad when looking at some beautiful bouquets!"

https://www.bloomandwild.com/flowers-affect-the-brain

Flower delivery from Bloom & Wild, delight someone with a beautiful bouquet posted through their letterbox. Carefully selected flowers & gifts with free next day delivery, be there from anywhere with Bloom & Wild. Shop now.
Niklas
2022-02-14 11:54

#0: The color combination of that bouquet is incredible!

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons:
Â