Annons:
Read 24 times
Evelina
2022-12-23 13:20

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Christmas came up so fast, I didn't even take out my decorations!

We're still in renovation mode at our apartment so we didn't want to get a tree this year. Did you decorate for the holidays?

Personally, I think cats who live with owners that put up Christmas trees favourite time of year must be Christmas season since they can destroy Christmas trees, haha. It's basically a giant toy!

I did grow a cat nip plant for my two cats. They love it and munch on it all the time, although one of them wasn't quite sure about it at first despite her love for catnip.

Happy holidays!

• Edited by Evelina 2022-12-23 13:21
Annons:
Tismon
2022-12-23 23:30

I haven't had time to decorate either! Been busy studying. Happy holidays!

Correlation does not equal causation.

Host of Dogs and Art Savvity

Marinas Mix
2022-12-24 14:13

No christmastree here either, but little rascals stocking is hanging on her tree and it´s full of goodies, for her.

Hostess at Bead Craft

Evelina
2022-12-30 12:04

#1 Thank you!
#2 Awh, glad she got some goodies. I gave my cats an advent calendar this year and they didn't like the treats that were in it. Lol.

#1 #2 What are your plans for New Year's? I'm going to be staying home to watch the fireworks from our balcony and make some homemade pasta and cocktails.

Marinas Mix
2022-12-31 20:17

I´ll be right here infront of my computer and little rascal has found her hidingspot in the closet.

Hostess at Bead Craft

Evelina
2023-01-03 16:34

Cute! One of my cats ignored the sounds and the other was like a little watch dog. She was very curious and wanted to watch the fireworks from the windows.

Scroll to top
Annons: