Tag:ย introduce-yourself
Read 2891 times
Evelina
2017-05-27 09:07

Say Hello, Introduce Yourself!

This is Maja!

This is Louis!

Im Evelina! 

I have two cats Maja and Louis. They are both a year old. I've had Maja since she was a kitten and Louis is adopted from the shelter. Her name at the shelter was Louisiana, so we shortened it to Louis. Maja has extra toes, she has 24 toes! 

I love gardening! I also love Ashtanga yoga! I live in Stockholm now, but I am from California! Sun

Annons:
Niklas
2017-06-02 11:41

Hej! I am Niklas, one of the founders of Savvity and some other community platforms. I am married and have two kids, one of each, and they are 6 and (almost) 18. I also have two adult bonus kids. When I'm not working at Savvity I work with something else. I am a, from time to time, recovered workaholic, shopaholic and other types of -holic. ;-) Gardening-wise I am the one responsible for watering plants and mowing lawns at home. I haven't actually been appointed but if I don't no one will, I think. My wife takes care of our garden though.

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Niklas
2017-06-03 14:38

I just remembered that I used to work in a flower shop some 35 years ago. :-)

vendelay
2017-06-03 21:19

Hi!

My name is not Vendelay, even though I've often thought about changing it to it. I'm turning 23 this fall and I've never had a great relationship with plantsโ€ฆ They just die Laughing out loud Right now we only have plastic flowers Innocent Me and my partner have 2 cats from a cat shelter here in Stockholm, Sweden and a dwarf hamster we rescued in January this year.

Violina

Rocket Man

Noomie

Evelina
2017-06-05 22:15

Welcome Vendelay and Niklas Laughing

sunshine1
2017-06-06 08:49

HI Evelina ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I am a happy woman from Finland , live in Sweden , I am divorsed , live by myself with my 2 cats , they are brothers , just like night and day , You Know , here we say that your animal look like you or your partner , or your children . I have 3 kids, one daughter and 2 sons . 

My cats are so wonderful . They are like human . Talk to me , Laughing 

Here a friend of mine fix this photo to me. 

Here they play and have fun, Tjatte and Knatte is there name. The grey is Knatte and his brother is Tjatte . They have birthday at July 1.

Lots of hugs // Sunshine1

Evelina
2017-06-06 21:52

Welcome Sunshine1! 

I also adore my cats, I think of them as my little fur babies. Knatte and Tjatte are really handsome kitties Waving

Thanks for your introduction!

Annons:
Emo
2017-06-07 05:24

My name is Emo.
Sorry but I don't have a cat anymore, but I have a dog.

I like plants and most of them are outdoors. This is old and beatiful when it is flowering. This kind of plants indoors are so easy to care for,

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Evelina
2017-06-07 10:23

Welcome Emo! Waving

What is your dogs name? I love dogs, but I chose to have cats because I live in an apartment. 

Wow that cactus has a lot of little babies haha. ๐Ÿ™‚ Very pretty flower.

Emo
2017-06-07 11:06

My dog's name is Oni-Otwei. When she was born all pups in the litter should have name like this Oโ€ฆ.-Oโ€ฆโ€ฆ  I asked some friends and got told that Oni should be an old egyptian word for wanted (or something like that) and Otwei is because she is a Rottweiler. I wanted her name spelled with just one t because the name come from a german village Rotwil, because of the red houses there. (Red village)

Niklas
2017-06-07 11:32

#9: That was unexpected! :-)

Emo
2017-06-07 11:43

#10 What? Confused (part of it)

Niklas
2017-06-07 12:16

The dogs name and it's origin. :-)

Emo
2017-06-07 13:26

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Annons:
sunshine1
2021-10-11 09:54
Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 4
Preview of image 2 of 4
Preview of image 3 of 4
Preview of image 4 of 4

#6:
**Thanks **
Iโ€™m sorry, that I havenโ€™t wrote here , the Corona virus ๐Ÿฆ  has been so bad and a cousin past away.
I have been down for a while.

Now Iโ€™m back.

I love my ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› cats but just now he is like a sugar pops , ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜ธon me!

I hope you feel good and I wish you have
The best of days today.

Lots of hugs ๐Ÿค—
Sunshine 1

Evelina
2021-10-11 11:43

#14: Hi Sunshine1!

So sorry to hear about your cousin. And yes, the coronavirus is terrible.

What little cuties you have there. Tjatte and Knatte correct?

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย