Annons:
Taghouse-plants
Read 2839 times
Evelina
2018-01-17 15:58

I can't seem to leave a plant store empty handed

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Does anyone else have problems walking into a plant store and managing to leave  empty handed? Confused

For me, its impossible. I have so many plants in my apartment, and I don't need anymore plants! However, I just love plants, especially when I see special ones that are normally not available at the local plant nursery. 

Yesterday, I went with a friend to Plantagen. They were actually selling coconut trees for only 150kr (about 15$). I left the store without purchasing one. Innocent

But I didn't manage to leave totally empty handed, haha! Smug

I bought the two tiniest plants at the store! And then when my boyfriend came home, I asked him if he could find the two new additions. But, he couldn't guess right. He pointed to plants that I have had for over a year haha. 

Each plant is in a pot the size of an espresso cup, to give you a perspective on the size. I don't know the names of the plants since they were unlabelled, so if you happen to know the names, please comment!

Annons:
Tammie
2018-01-18 02:29

Those are really cute. The one on the right looks like a Prayer plant.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2018-01-21 16:35

I think it must be a Prayer plant! That was my original thought and then I was also thinking it could be a sort of Calathea. They are commonly mislabeled for each other. I'll find out for sure when it gets bigger!🙂

Scroll to top
Annons: