Annons:
Tag:Β apartment-gardening
Read 2639 times
Evelina
2018-04-22 14:03

Sowing Sunday

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

I finally cleaned my balcony this weekend since the weather has been so nice! I checked the temperatures and there shouldn’t be anymore freezing temperatures this spring in my zone so I thought I might as well start gardening! I sowed summer carrots πŸ₯•, different kinds of zucchini πŸ†, various flowers including poppies 🌸🌼🌷, oregano, parsley, basil, lettuce, kale, jalepenos 🌢, yellow green beans, and yellow and red cherry tomatoes πŸ…! I got excited and went a little over board. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ What did you do this weekend?

Annons:
Niklas
2018-04-22 14:41
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Personally, I haven't done much. Fortunately, I have a family that is much more into gardening. They made sowing pots out of newspaper. Then they will fill them with soil and plant seeds. Tomatoes, pansies and ramson, I think.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2018-04-22 14:43

It says pineapple on one of the seed bags. I'm not sure that's really what it is.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-04-22 15:10

#1 That’s a neat idea! πŸ˜„ I decided to sow directly outdoors and into the large pots this year because I felt a bit lazy haha πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Tammie
2018-04-22 17:35

I love it! Spring time is so fun.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Jenny
2018-04-22 18:42

#3 I always sow directly outside! I feel like I get stronger plants that way, so don't feel it was lazy! πŸ™‚

Here it is still too cold, so I am awaiting the day… But I have prepared the balcony with boxes, chairs, a table and a carpet so it is cozy and nice. Just the plants missing!

Evelina
2018-04-22 18:52

#5 Good to know! Then I won’t feel too lazy haha. That sounds really cozy! My balcony doesnt have enough room for chairs.πŸ˜” It used to but then I kept adding shelves for more plants. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Annons:
Leia
2018-04-22 19:23

I can't wait to see pictures of the poppies! they are my favourite In love

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β