Apartment Gardening

Recent plant/garden related activities?

2018-05-09 09:34 #0 by: Evelina

I don't hear that often from the members of my community! 

I would love to know what recent things you have done to your garden, or indoor plants!

The most recent thing I did was well water some plants this morning and mist them. My veggies that I planted a few weeks ago have mostly sprouted. So I am just happily watching them grow. 

2018-05-09 17:22 #1 by: Tammie

I bought two tomato plants, a rosemary bush and two beautiful Iris plants. I had to give away the tomato plants because I will not be able to be home enough to water them. I am going to be taking care of some family members. One that lives and hour and forty-five minutes from me and one that lives three hours from me. When I get back home I will plant the Rosemary bush and the Irises in the ground. I hope they will live. I was going to plant the tomato plants in containers but decided it would be better to give them away.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

2018-05-11 19:19 #2 by: Jenny

Today I bought strawberry and wild strawberry plants for the balcony. Planted them right away and gave them water. I hope I will be blessed with many berries this summer!

2018-05-12 17:14 #3 by: Tammie

I finally planted the Rosemary and the Irises. Actually, Peggy planted them for me and I just helped. Laughing

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

2018-05-13 16:19 #4 by: jadekintz

My lil garden is going to crazy with  blooms. My snap peas started to grow so I am very excited :)

2018-05-13 19:04 #5 by: Leia

My boyfriend and I did some planting for his mothers garden the other day!

some pansies!
A flamingo tree!
A rhododendron!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2018-05-17 13:00 #6 by: Evelina

#1 I wish I could keep Rosemary alive where I live! 

#2 Oooh! Sounds amazing 

#3 Nice! Thanks Peggy haha Laughing Feel free to post a pic. What color are the Irises?

#4 Sounds lovely! Post some pics!

#5 That's very thoughtful of you two Heart

There is anohter comment in this discussion. It is, however, only visible for logged in members. To read the comment, log in or register to become a member.