Annons:
Taggrowing-under-lights
Read 2770 times
=^_^=
2018-06-06 21:44

My new plants 2

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Got some new plants today. Very cute ones! Two succulents (no idea what they are actually called), one chinese money plant, Pilea peperomioides, that I absolutely adore. I've read they are easy to care for and I hope it will grow big! I'm not sure what the fourth one is. Possibly a tiny mother in law's tongue? I'm hoping it's something else since I already have of those but it was very tiny and cute I just had to get it. I replanted the succulents (so they would fit in their new bigger pot) and the Chinese money plant because it was in a tiny pot and I want it to grow and just assumed it might need more space? It's honestly the first time in my life that I've ever replanted anything and I hope I didn't fuck things up or anything. (I'm new with plants haha. I guess you could say 2018 is my first year) Just wanted to give an update, show my cute plants. Hear any advice if you have any. Like. Do the succulents want to live in dry and well.. (in my eyes) "old" soil? Because that's how they had it before I replanted them… I didn't water them or anything, but the soil is still more moist and stuff..

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Annons:
=^_^=
2018-06-06 21:44

:3

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

=^_^=
2018-06-06 21:45

=^_^=
2018-06-06 21:46

=^_^=
2018-06-06 21:46

jordan
2018-06-06 22:11

Nice plants! I like the one in #2 the most!

Tammie
2018-06-07 15:54

I like all of them but the one in the little white pot is my favorite!Laughing

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Leia
2018-06-07 23:25

#6 I like that one too Tammie!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

=^_^=
2018-06-08 07:23

Thank you all! :D The pot is actually light blue, at least on the outside. I understand why it's your favourite. I like the greyish succulent the most, together with the elephant ears. :-)

=^_^=
2018-06-18 17:53

My new plants. I forgot what they are called.

=^_^=
2018-06-18 17:53

I love the heart shaped leaves.

Scroll to top
Annons: