Annons:
Taghouse-plants
Read 2243 times
=^_^=
2018-10-23 16:11

Peperomia photos

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I was wondering if anyone own any peperomia plants here? I've heard there are a lot of different variations, and I would love to see photos of them. Or photos of the same type, I don't care. They are all cool! These three are my current ones but I am planning to collect more.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Annons:
=^_^=
2018-10-23 16:12

Odd, I think only one photo is showing? I'll upload the others again.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

=^_^=
2018-10-23 16:12

Oh well. It will be in separate comments. Third one here.

Evelina
2018-10-23 16:33

I love the watermelon one (the first one) 🍉, I haven’t found one to buy yet.

Evelina
2018-10-23 16:36

I think I need to repot this one soon!

Leia
2018-10-23 17:48

I think the third one is my favouriteIn love I love the deep red!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

=^_^=
2018-10-23 17:55

#4 The one looking like a watermelon is awesome! I hope you'll find it somewhere. I didn't even realise that elephant ears are a peperomia plant as well. I actually have three of those. Two of mine are dying while the third is thriving.. one have only the stem left, no leaves at all.. I suppose there's no chance of it growing back or surviving when it's like that? The other one have lost some leaves but there's still hope for that one. Yours look lovely! The leaves are super cool.

Annons:
=^_^=
2018-10-23 17:57

#5 It sure is eye-catching! I had a similar one years ago, with a more greyish and pink colour (that died, unfortunately..) and that looks really cool as well.

Evelina
2018-10-23 18:04

#6 Thank you! I hope you manage to save all three of yours! I am pretty bad at watering this one, it is often left dry for several days before I water it. Could you have overwatered yours? Or was there any pests on any of them?

=^_^=
2018-10-23 18:19

#8 It's only two dying while the third one is doing really good. The two doing bad came from another store than the one doing good. I've had them in different conditions and different type of soil. I have been forgetting to water them a lot. But the soil for the dying ones have more drainage and need to be watered more often I think. The one doing good have also gotten more sunlight by the window compared to the other two. I have now moved them to a window and I'll water them more. I don't think there are any pests on them. But yeah. Kind of odd since the plant is recommended as a super easy plant that can handle lower light and not too much watering. Maybe I should replant them too.

Evelina
2018-10-23 19:15

Well at least you have one that is happy, that is good! But, that is really odd. Hmm, more light could definitely Help. I also have mine sitting in a mini greenhouse from ikea with a few other plants, that require more humidity, like my small ferns. Maybe something like that could Help?

=^_^=
2018-10-24 15:19

Photo of my elephant ear that is doing good. #10 Perhaps! I'll see if I find any mini greenhouse to buy.

=^_^=
2018-10-24 15:20

Vs. the one doing not as great..

=^_^=
2018-11-02 08:14

More purple/black than the pink/gray one I talked about but other than that it's basically the same.

Annons:
=^_^=
2018-11-02 08:15

It was marked as peperomia but it sure look different than the others.

Evelina
2018-12-28 14:25

Wow the last one looks really neat!

Scroll to top
Annons: