Annons:
Tag:ย introduce-yourself
Read 2246 times
Evelina
2019-02-09 19:22

The Perks of Being a Host to an Online Community

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I wanted to share with you all why I think being the host of several online communities has so many benefits! ๐Ÿ™‚

HeartYou get to share your passions and interests!

HeartEverything is super simple and easygoing! 

HeartThere are a bunch of members to read your content and Help collaborate with you!

HeartThere is an entire community here to Help and Support you with technical things!

HeartYou get to learn new things from other people and create a space full of knowledge!

HeartIt is free! 

So don't be afraid to get out there and start a community

Maybe you want to start one, but you're not sure what you would want to write about. I can Help you with some ideas! I am happy to help Laughing

Or maybe you have some ideas for communities but don't want to host it by yourself. I can Help with that too!

Annons:
Leia
2019-02-10 01:40

I've really enjoyed creating my Gluten Free Living community! Both you and Niklas have helped me so much, I'm not the best writer, I don't believe I have a particularly engaging writing style like big bloggers but no-one here on Savvity judges you for that. 

The other thing about Savvity is I've been able to learn about things I never had a previous interest in or lost! For instance, Paints and Crafts Community inspired me to paint my own Christmas card and  try oil painting on canvases, I surprised myself with what I could do.  Also Evelina you got me buying plants, I don't think my purse appreciates that one Laughing out loud

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-02-10 12:01

Thanks for sharing Leia! I totally agree with you ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‚ oops sorry about that! I bet your home appreciates the plants though.

Niklas
2019-02-14 12:21

By starting and running communities you can acquire skills that are useful in many other contexts. Some of the things I think you train are: * Project management. * Writing & written communication. * Leadership & people management. * Marketing. * Online collaboration. * English skills.

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Evelina
2019-02-14 14:01

Yup that is so true!

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย