Annons:
Taghouse-plants
Read 3246 times
=^_^=
2019-03-09 12:39

Pilea with light dots - is something wrong?

Hello there beautiful plant people! My piles is lighter green on parts of her leaves. It wasn't like this before. Does anyone know what might be wrong? If it's something bad or not? She seems to be fine otherwise. Thanks!

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Annons:
=^_^=
2019-03-09 12:39
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Ah, forgot the photo. Here it is.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

=^_^=
2019-03-09 12:40
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Second photo. Some leaves are free from the discolouration.

Evelina
2019-03-09 18:15

Hmm, I am not really sure, are there any visible little bugs on the leaves or webs on the plant?

=^_^=
2019-03-09 21:22

#3 There are no bugs or web on the plant that I can see. It have been like this for a while and slowly gotten worse.

Evelina
2019-03-09 21:29

Hmm maybe its just nothing. Could just be the winter light. Do you every spray it with water?

=^_^=
2019-03-09 21:42

#5 I never spray it with water. I was going to ask "Could it be too much sun?" But then I remembered hey, it's winter. It's in a west facing window (I think..), could the sun be the problem anyway? Or is it more likely too little sun? I water it when it's dry. I changed the soil today.

Annons:
Leia
2019-03-11 23:49

I have no idea if it is a reflection of the plant's health but I think it looks really pretty actually with the dots!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

=^_^=
2019-03-12 09:47

#7 Thanks! It looks quite special. I asked my mom and she thought it could be some type of deficiency, and then the soil change should "cure" it. I'll keep you all updated if it gets worse or better.

Leia
2019-03-12 23:35

#8 Mums are usually right so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: