Annons:
Tagapartment-gardening
Read 2284 times
Leia
2019-06-17 13:48

Devils Ivy Plant - Help!

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 4
Preview of image 2 of 4
Preview of image 3 of 4
Preview of image 4 of 4

If you're wanting to kit out your place with beautiful plants on a budget then the Facebook Marketplace may be the place for you!

I managed to pick up this large Devils Ivy plant for a mere £15 and then this gorgeous Monstera plant for just £10! Plus, I was able to have them delivered to my door for free as I explained I didn't dive, always worth an ask!

While I have experience with Monstera plants, Devils Ivy is new to me! 

• How do you care for these plants? 

• Mine comes on a bamboo stick, what does that mean when it comes to repotting it later on?

• A few leaves have brown marks on it, will these go away and how do I prevent them from coming again?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-06-17 18:14

The brown spots could be from lack of humidity. Make sure not to water the plants until the soil has dried. Put tip of finger in to check. The Bamboo stick is just for it to grow on. So if you want to repot it you could order a new bigger stick off of amazon.

Evelina
2019-06-17 18:15

It looks like you dont have a bottom part that would catch the water. You could take it into the shower when you need to water it and spray the whole thing off so it gets some humidity. Same with the Monstera.

Leia
2019-06-18 14:12

Thank you for the advice!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: