Annons:
Taghouse-plants
Read 1982 times
Leia
2019-09-17 11:43

Plants treat depression?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

🌿 NHS prescribe plants to treat depression 🌿 Did you know research shows that having plants in your home can create a healthy and positive living environment… improving your overall well-being? Read more about the GP surgery in Manchester that has launched a radical new scheme to treat depression. Following overwhelming evidence, doctors are now prescribing plant care! 💚 https://bloomboxclub.com/blogs/news/nhs-prescribe-plants-to-treat-depression My question is: Will they be available on prescription? 🤔 If you are struggling financially (a huge contributing factor for depression) then using what tiny funds you have to care for yourself and family on plants would feel outrageous.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Niklas
2019-09-17 14:41
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I’m not surpised about the effects. It is more normal for humans to live close to nature than not. I think a lot of the last few decades of progress in technology and how we live will have to be wound back a bit to be human-friendly again. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-09-17 17:15

That’s why plants make the best gifts!

jordan
2019-09-17 22:25

I always thought that plants tend to brighten up a room, and it turns out they brighten your mood too!

Tammie
2019-09-21 01:15

I totally believe it! I love being around greenery!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: