Annons:
Tagapartment-gardening
Read 1898 times
Evelina
2019-12-11 22:38

Mini Christmas Tree: Perfect for an Apartment

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I used to have a little Norfolk tree that I decorated for the previous couple of Christmases, but it died for some reason. I find them so difficult to keep alive! This year I decided I wanted to buy a small Christmas tree. I got the smallest one they had for sale, and it also happened to be very wide lol. I think it is wider than it is tall. Since it is so small I put it on my vintage tree trunk “art sculpture”, to elevate a bit. It’s a Douglas fur I believe, which is my favorite type of Christmas tree! I think it’s the perfect size for an apartment, and I can easily keep it out of reach from the cats 😅 The only think I’m worried about is that it isn’t sitting in water so it’s not going to last very long. 🤷🏻‍♀️ How do you decorate your tree for Christmas and what kind of tree do you normally get? 🎄😊

Annons:
Marinas Mix
2019-12-13 09:04

When I had Miss Felicia I had a big christmas tree. I used to joke with the saleswoman every year. "I like a tree that can hold 5.8 kilo cat" and after she showed me a lot of "disneytrees" I usually found a tree that was a bit scrawny and uneven, that nobody might have bought. Often I got a big discount to, but the most important thing with the tree was that Flis could lay beneath it and drink the water, it was her "julschnapz"
Nowdays we don´t have a tree, little Miss Alice is to wild.

Hostess at Bead Craft

Niklas
2019-12-16 13:20

Aren’t Douglas furs the ones that can last months without water? Perhaps not alive, but at least not dropping any needles.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-12-19 14:32

#2 you are probably right. So far it still looks great. I haven’t had a christmas tree in many years so I kind of forgot about what is needed for one 🤷🏻‍♀️ #1 😆 thanks for sharing, that’s too funny! My cats would probably do the same since they are always drinking out of my unattended glasses of water haha.

Marinas Mix
2019-12-20 08:13

I will have a small beaded christmastree(maybe this year or next) Still working on it.

Hostess at Bead Craft

Niklas
2019-12-20 10:04

My wife brought in a pine branch from the garden and dressed it as a Christmas tree. We had five tall pine trees taken down recently, and she thought it would be fitting to use some of what we’d otherwise dispose of. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-12-20 10:07

#4 How neat! I'm sure it will turn out great Winking

#5 that's a good idea! You should take a picture and share it Laughing

Annons:
Niklas
2019-12-20 10:11

#6: It isn’t that photogenic. 😀

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-12-20 11:03

#7 hahah Laughing out loud well I'm sure it isn't as bad as Bálint's work's Christmas tree. It looks like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. It's a sad little thing.

Niklas
2019-12-20 11:25

I’m sure Bálint’s work’s Christmas tree isn't as bad as one my dad had around 1980. There may be a photo somewhere. I'll post it if I can find it. 😀

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-12-20 17:11

Lol I can’t wait to see it 😂

Scroll to top
Annons: