Annons:
Tag:Β apartment-gardening
Read 1848 times
Evelina
2019-12-31 15:46

Happy New Year! 🎊

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I wish everyone a happy New Year celebration! And happy healthy plants for the coming decade! πŸŒΏπŸŽ‰

Annons:
Niklas
2020-01-09 11:04
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Thanks! I wish you the same. Unfortunately, your wish for healthy plants hasn't come true yet. During the holidays, we started upgrading our kitchen. We had to remove everything in it, including the few plants we had. It was no problem for the succulent, but the poor carnivore has seen better times because of ”out of sight, out of mind.” No water for weeks. I just gave it a sip, and I think it may survive, but just barely.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-01-09 11:12

Oh no! I hope it recovers Sad

And thank you! All of my Amaryllis flowers are all starting to bloom at once. It is a little late, since they are usually supposed to bloom by Christmas, but that's okay. I think flowers Help with the dark Swedish winter.

Niklas
2020-01-09 11:42

We too have a couple of amaryllises. One that is at the end of it's bloom and one that will hopefully bloom next week. Γ…sa buys them in October - November, so they often bloom before Christmas, in the beginning or middle of December.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-01-10 12:05

That is a good idea! I have to try that next year so that I can have blooms throughout the winter Laughing

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β